Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Labor day

 Labor weekends 

First we  did on the weekends we were having an early Halloween. The people who were helping was My extended family and we were putting up a tent and setting up the Halloween stuff. It was kind of  cool when you looked at it, it was outside and the tent was  kind of short  and when  you had to go up the tent you had to duck.

The next day came and we had to  get ready and  when they came we had to go  outside and play. The people that came were Jonah and Jaden  and my other cousins. When the food was ready we went and ate a lot of food. I kind of went fat and  fat a few minutes past. My uncle did a game for us. We did many challenges and I lost all of it.


Finally we had to pack everything up  and go cos it was nearly night time we put everything  back where it belonged and  went to sleep.


Today in learning i was doing my writing and it is about my Labor weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment