Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

All About Me 2019.

Talofa lava, Kia ora, Malo e lelei, My name is Savior and I’m a saoman boy, I go to St Pius X  and I am in room 5 , I have two sisters and one brother, I was born in New Zealand, the day I was born was the 15 of may,  I am 9 years old turning 10 this year, 2019.
I am good at running and dodge ball I am good at drawing my favourite animated characters.   

I am going to achieve this year 2019 is my reading and I want to achieve my Maori/Samoa, I also want to achieve getting better at maths and any subjects I am not good at.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Casey and I go to Mangonui school. I'm turning 9 this year on Halloween, the 31st October. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. Your writing is hard to read because its small maybe next time try and make the words bigger.

    ReplyDelete